Slough News and Events
Planning your Slough trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Slough such as events and attractions, to make your Slough visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Slough, you’ll find everything you need for your Slough holiday on Whats On in Slough.com. Our What’s On Slough guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Slough – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Slough by checking out our News and Events Calendar pages.
See what's On in Slough. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Slough Local News
Thames Valley Police, Slough Borough Council and the Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley are joining forces for a month of action to tackle violent crime in Slough, as the National Monument Against Violence and Aggression arrives in the town. Slough Observer | News …
A German man who has collected over 400 variations of wheelie bins is looking for a rare purple bin sighted in the Maidenhead area. Slough Observer | News …
The following cases were heard at Reading or Slough Magistrates’ Courts: Slough Observer | News …
ARMED police swooped in on a vehicle outside Windsor Castle when a member of the public feared a man had a weapon inside. Slough Observer | News …
The M4 is shut this weekend across two Berkshire junctions. Traffic is being impacted and bus services are reduced. Slough Observer | News …
A suspect’s resistance to police restraint in Slough contributed to his death, an inquest found today (December 2). Slough Observer | News …
There will be a few road closures that could affect Berkshire drivers over the December 2-4 weekend Slough Observer | News …
Here are all the criminals locked up in the county this month. Slough Observer | News …
1 2 3 … 111 Next »
- Slough Council turns off its kitchen fridges to save moneyon 7th December 2022 at 7:00 pm
A CASH-STRAPPED council is not immune to the energy crisis as bosses revealed they turn off refrigerators and are considering closing its HQ on Fridays to help save money.
- Knife Angel coming to Slough: Month of action to tackle violent crimeon 7th December 2022 at 7:00 pm
Thames Valley Police, Slough Borough Council and the Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley are joining forces for a month of action to tackle violent crime in Slough, as the National Monument Against Violence and Aggression arrives in the town.
- The Red Lion: Man charged after Langley pub assaulton 7th December 2022 at 4:11 pm
A man has been charged in connection to an assault in a Langley pub.
- Berkshire fire service acknowledges racism investigationon 7th December 2022 at 4:10 pm
The impact bullying and racism allegations in the fire service nationally has been acknowledged by firefighters in Berkshire.
- Maidenhead council leader calls for councillor to be suspendedon 7th December 2022 at 2:16 pm
A COUNCIL leader has called for a probed councillor to be suspended with immediate effect following a “wholly inappropriate and unacceptable personal attack” on a council officer.
get reading – slough
- Radon 'hotspots' across Reading and Berkshire as new map releasedby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom Burnett) on 7th December 2022 at 5:06 am
Around 1,100 lung cancer deaths a year across the UK are attributed to exposure to the gas. BerkshireLive has looked at where in the county it is most prevalent
- Heart-shaped balloons, fifty-pancake stacks and other requests made at Berkshire Travelodgesby email@example.com (Elliot Belliss , Tom Burnett) on 7th December 2022 at 5:04 am
Travelodge staff across the county have received some bizarre requests over the past year
- Day by day forecast for snow in Reading and Berkshire two weeks before Christmasby firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Jackson) on 6th December 2022 at 4:06 pm
Snow looks set to hit Reading, Newbury, Wokingham and Bracknell
- Police hunting machete-wielding Slough robbersby email@example.com (Richard Blackledge) on 6th December 2022 at 12:21 pm
They targeted two men and tried to steal a bike during the incident
- Covid rates for Reading, Slough, Bracknell, Wokingham and other Berkshire areas as Christmas approachesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom Burnett) on 6th December 2022 at 5:52 am
Covid cases are beginning to rise again as winter sets in. BerkshireLive looked at the neighbourhoods in each Berkshire area with the highest infection rates