Slough News and Events
Planning your Slough trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Slough such as events and attractions, to make your Slough visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Slough, you’ll find everything you need for your Slough holiday on Whats On in Slough.com. Our What’s On Slough guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Slough – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Slough by checking out our News and Events Calendar pages.
See what's On in Slough. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Slough Local News
Large parts of Berkshire are falling behind when it comes to jabs, so we’ve taken a look at which neighbourhoods have the lowest vaccination rates. Slough Observer | News …
COVID infection rates have fallen in every area of in the last seven days. Slough Observer | News …
THE chances of seeing a discount supermarket giant move into Slough retail park in Cippenham have become greater – but concerns over traffic have sparked calls for a new exit route. Slough Observer | News …
THE FAMILY of a double Olympic gold medalist hope to find their beloved dog Lola who has been missing for 10 months. Slough Observer | News …
Emergency services at the scene of a fire in Manor Park, Slough Slough Observer | News …
DREAMING of a family holiday or do you want to buy that luxury sportscar? Slough Observer | News …
TWO supercars and several weapons have been uncovered among a haul of expensive possessions seized in local police raids. Slough Observer | News …
NEW retirement homes could be added in the Royal Borough – is just one of the many planning applications submitted or determined by Slough Borough Council or the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. Slough Observer | News …
1 2 3 … 49 Next »
- Going to miss the stamp duty holiday? 5 other ways to make savings when moving houseon 31st July 2021 at 7:00 pm
How else can you save cash when selling and moving? Our expert finds out.
- Nearly 2,000 people in Windsor and Maidenhead "pinged" by Covid appon 31st July 2021 at 4:00 pm
Nearly 2,000 people in Windsor and Maidenhead were contacted by the NHS Covid-19 app and told to isolate in the latest week, figures reveal.
- Lowest Covid-19 vaccination rates in Berkshireon 31st July 2021 at 3:56 pm
Large parts of Berkshire are falling behind when it comes to jabs, so we've taken a look at which neighbourhoods have the lowest vaccination rates.
- Tokyo Olympics: Dad reveals sacrifice he made so Amelie Morgan could excel in gymnasticson 31st July 2021 at 12:52 pm
THE DAD of an Olympic bronze medalist explained how he divided his family in two to live 100 miles apart so her 'energetic' could excel.
- Comment on MP constituency changes before deadline hereon 31st July 2021 at 12:00 pm
Residents have just a few more days to give their views on constituency boundary changes.
get reading – slough
- 6 things you used to be able to do in Slough but can't anymoreby firstname.lastname@example.org (Megan Samrai) on 31st July 2021 at 5:00 am
Here's to the things we've loved and lost in Slough. Gone but never forgotten.
- Storm Evert to hit Berkshire with thunderstorms forecastby email@example.com (Hugh Fort) on 30th July 2021 at 8:18 am
The Met Office has forecast some thundery weather across the county. See when your area will be worst-hit
- Slough's struggling children's services 'slowly getting better'by firstname.lastname@example.org (James Bagley, Local Democracy Reporter) on 30th July 2021 at 5:00 am
After being slated by Ofsted, the company has been taken over by Slough Borough Council
- Slough Council 'unlikely' to recoup £10m spent on dangerous claddingby email@example.com (James Bagley, Local Democracy Reporter) on 30th July 2021 at 5:00 am
The cost of making Nova House safe is at least £10m, and could be as high as £18m
- Daughter with learning disability has 'nowhere to go' if day centres closeby firstname.lastname@example.org (Megan Samrai) on 29th July 2021 at 5:00 am
Margaret and Kryz have a 27-year-old daughter with a severe learning disability and oppose the council's recent consultation