Restaurants have come up with ingenious ways to bring in customers and ensure people in Tier 2 can socialise.
With Christmas creeping up, residents living in Tier 2 will want to meet up with family and friends more than ever, at a safe distance of course.
But with the restrictions limiting households to six people, some pubs in Berkshire have altered their seating arrangements to allow diners to enjoy a meal outside.
And although it’s freezing outside, there are restaurants across Reading, Bracknell and Windsor which are offering outdoor heating so you can dine a little more comfortably.
Here are some of the restaurants in Berkshire offering outdoor heating for Tier 2.
- All Bar One, Windsor
- Bel and Dragon, Windsor (weather dependant)
- The King and Castle pub (outdoors)
- The Royal Foresters, Ascot
- The Plough and Harrow, Bracknell
- Admiral Cunningham, Bracknell
- Peacock Farm Alpine Bar, Bracknell – for the ultimate Christmas experience
- Thatched Tavern
- Stoke Place, Slough
- Swan, Pangbourne
- The Cricketers, Warfield
- The White Oak, Cookham
If you are offering outdoor heating, email: email@example.com to be included in the list.